Here´s a sneak peek of the sort of snap shot that we will be publicizing as often as we can in order to keep you updated on the new version of the Group Z Chassis.
PN Slot presents us with thier new GrupoZ model. As we can observe from the photos, this new version incorporates some details that, without a doubt offer a greater quality to the product.
This new model houses the following novelties:
– New Rims made of aluminium, with 3mm screws.
– New «L»s for side fastening, with two height positions and 3 width positions.
– the car braids come detached but in very good condition.
– The screws come numbered so as to avoid thier misplacement.
– New and more dynamic showcase.
– This new model will be available towards the end of August in Spain and elsewhere in the world.
Starting today the new car body decorations for the Kyosho MiniZ, Aston Martin and McLaren as with the MiniZ AWD 4×4 and the Nissan GT-R which hadn´t been available up till now.
The McLaren and Aston Martin model are for 98mm frames, meaning that they are genuine MM´s.
We have been pleasantly surprised by the quality and authentic replication of these car bodies. Personally the replica of the McLaren F1 long tail version is spectacular and works well on the new PnSlot GrupoZ frames. On the contrary, the Aston Martin car body will require one or two slight modifications to the side “L” clips so that they could be set at the desired height.